12/09/2013

L'illustre Boutique

I found the cutest boutique in Paris; it was contained in a beautiful alleyway not far from my apartment.


I picked out this little card to remind me of Paris and the beauty, with its beautiful typography and details. It’s exactly what I hope to get out of my next term of printing at university, designs which will combine traditional printing with contemporary graphic design.
A lot of money could be spent in that tiny shop, if only I had the money and access to transport the prints back home. They have a blog showcasing all the wonderful designs here, which I’m currently going through! And the illustrator Audrey Leroy from the design I picked out has a beautifully inspiring portfolio here. Finally, here is a lovely little website from the letterpress of the design, Letterpress De Paris.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Claire Morgan Creative. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig