16/04/2017

Ladies of Nature Illustrations

gouache illustration of a lady combined with nature and ram features
gouache illustration of a lady combined with nature and owl featuresgouache illustration of a lady combined with cat ears and a starry background
I’ve been busy creating another collection of personal illustrations, Ladies of Nature. Bringing together ladies and breathtaking wildlife and nature. I really wanted more practice with painting portraits and combining them wit animals created a wonderful combination. I used features from rams, owls, cats, snakes and deers. These will hopefully be making their way to my shop soon!

 To see the full collection check my portfolio!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Claire Morgan Creative. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig